Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Wore & What I Bought

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately! Exhibition has well and truly ensured the majority of my time has been consumed. Here's a few of my new bits.


I finally got some new work uniform which included this jumper that I love.


These were an absolute steal from Mango at just £29.99 in the sale, I can't wait to wear them!


I got these trousers from work as they were transferred in from Selfridges & I wanted them for ages! I had to adjust the length and took loads off the bottom but now I can't stop wearing them.


I got this jumper from Vero Moda & adore it. It's so snug but bright and looks great thrown on. I got the necklace from H&M, it's not my usual style but something about it grabbed me & now I can't stop wearing it.


& finally I got this Drop Dead bikini in their flash sale, £5 for each piece so an absolute bargain for £10. Definitely fitting in a beach day out the city when I go visit NYC so I can get a chance to wear it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete