Saturday, July 14, 2012

Graduation

WOW. So, yesterday was my graduation. I feel so elated and proud and relieved all at the same time. It was such a lovely day despite the dire weather, marquees were probably not the best idea! But still I got to spend the day with my family and friends and there was a brilliant atmosphere.

My dress that I bought back in April turned out perfectly after some adjustments from my boyfriend's very kind mom, even though you barely got to see it under my robes!

Also got to debut my Chanel bag that I have been longing for for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately I never got to wear my Jeffrey Campbell sandals outside of my house as the weather was so bad that I had to downgrade to boots, but at least I got across the stage without falling!







No comments:

Post a Comment